Customer Service for eCommerce
Exceptional customer service for eCommerce and retail
Product design and development. Inventory management. Cash flow. Marketing analytics. As an ecommerce executive, you have to be an expert in a lot of areas. At SaviLinx, we’re experts in customer service for ecommerce.
Every interaction is an opportunity to build customer loyalty. We pamper your best customers, smooth out difficult situations, and increase revenue. We have a track record of improving customer retention and customer experiences, all while lowering your operational costs.
Work with us as your exclusive customer service provider, or partner with us for peak volume, after-hours, or to supplement your team. We even develop training programs that can help you improve your team’s performance.
Customer Service for eCommerce At a Glance
- 360-degree contact center analytics
- Proven customer retention
- KPI identification and targeting
- US-based contact center agents
1. Full eCommerce Service Solutions
SaviLinx does more than answer calls – we capture all engagement data to provide insight on how to improve your eCommerce operations. We develop customer service training programs to help you improve customer loyalty and boost revenue per interaction. And we do it all while delivering exceptional support to your customers. We want you to grow.
2. Contact Center Analytics
Our SEIMS analytics service provides a 360-degree view of your contact center operations, matching key parameters such as employee tenure with time-to-resolution. Discover areas for improvement and boost the efficiency of your operations. For ecommerce firms that use multiple contact center partners, we can provide a holistic view across all providers.
3. Diverse Team
SaviLinx is a Woman-Owned Business and is HUBZone certified.
The SaviLinx Difference
• Infrastructure Agility: We can work within your infrastructure or develop a custom solution. We’re nimble and pivot when your needs change.
• Exceptional Talent: We hire the best people and invest in them. From custom training programs to a progressive advancement environment, our corporate culture is people-focused. That’s why our agent turnover is lower than others in the BPO industry, and why our employees are customer engagement experts.
• Flexible Approach: We offer both dedicated and shared teams to serve your business with the most cost-effective approach. We can help you during peak volume, for seasonal work, or year-round customer service.
• Rigorous Metrics: We develop custom SLAs and KPIs for you, continually measure and monitor performance across all channels, and provide regular reports. Our advanced contact center analytics offers in-depth insight into customer service. We have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding expectations.