A helping hand for complex connections.
Complex benefits and insurance services require significant information from people to determine which programs they can access and what paperwork they need for enrollment. It can be tough for them to figure it all out, especially when facing challenging life events. People often need someone with the skills and empathy to untangle it for them
Fulfill your mission to deliver vital services and benefits to your members and citizens with Savi, a partner experienced in helping customers through complex processes.
SaviLinx can connect seamlessly with your software and systems. We also can design and build a complete technology stack to create a convenient omnichannel experience for your customers.
Savi offers a variety of value-added services to elevate your consumer experiences, from automated technologies to knowledge bases, that streamline workflows, and improve response.
- Enhance the customer journey with virtual AI-driven chatbots that answer frequently asked questions and direct consumers to knowledge articles or information.
- Create content for consumers, including knowledge articles and FAQs.
- Build self-service options that provide 24/7 support, including consumer-facing portals.Enable access to case-level details so consumers can resolve their issues independently.
See data in realtime.
SaviLinx regularly and rigorously monitors the performance and quality of all our contact center programs using advanced analytics.
We develop custom performance metrics dashboards to drive decision-making using our proprietary business intelligence (BI) engine called SEIMS (SaviLinx Enterprise Information Management System).
Clients can view reports, data, and statistics conveniently in an online secure web portal.
We’re experienced in designing, scaling, and delivering mission-critical eligibility and enrollment programs of all sizes. SaviLinx helps US military families enroll in needed healthcare and serves a successful new paid family leave program for a state agency. During the pandemic, multiple state government agencies selected Savi to meet the unprecedented demand for unemployment enrollment and assistance. We can help with:
- Complex and time-sensitive customer interactions.
- Adherence to strict privacy protocols.
- Efficient processes and accurate data entry
Please take a deep dive into our case studies to learn more about Savi’s capabilities.
Programs we serve.
SaviLinx works with government agencies and commercial businesses to streamline eligibility and enrollment programs. Here are some examples of the programs we can support:
- Paid Family Medical Leave
- State-based Marketplaces
- Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Commercial and non-profit health insurance coverage, including open enrollment; leave/absence, and disability benefits and services.
- Employee benefits enrollment and support.