Government Contact Center Services
Customer service and retention, quality monitoring, tech support, and business process solutions that scale for government
Government contact center services are the core of SaviLinx’s business. We have significant past performance in supporting government programs directly and as a subcontractor from our highly secure brick-and-mortar facilities and from an extensive work-from-home workforce.
At SaviLinx, we deliver quality assurance and customer service for a range of federal programs, including for the Department of Education and the Office of Personnel Management. We offer continual performance improvement via our unique pay-for-performance program, driven by our powerful contact center analytics solutions.
We are compliant with FISMA, PCI, and HIPAA. Our facilities offer redundant networks and power infrastructure, and we operate 7/24.
Whether you need a full-time partner or help scaling for seasonal or peak call volume, we have the government contact center expertise you need.
Government Contact Center at a Glance
- HUBZone Certified: 56873
- NAICS: 561422, 561421, 561320
- DUNS: 078805217
- CAGE: 6VWV3
- HIPAA, PCI, FISMA, and EEO compliant
- Secure brick and mortar facilities and work-from-home options
- Omnichannel solutions: call center, tech support, help desk, web and SMS chat, self-service portals
1. Expanded Business Process Solutions
SaviLinx does more than answer calls – we offer problem-solving and turnkey business process services, from managing call intake, to engaging with callers to assess which program meets their needs, to navigating solutions for problems. We help callers find the right paperwork, complete the necessary applications, and discover the next steps they need to take. We can manage follow-through services including mailing paperwork and forms. And we capture all engagement data to produce clear and concise reports.
2. Contact Center Analytics
Our SEIMS analytics service provides a 360-degree view of your contact center operations, matching key parameters such as employee tenure with time-to-resolution. Discover areas for improvement and boost the efficiency of your operations. For agencies that use multiple contact center partners, we can provide a holistic view across all providers.
3. Diverse Team
SaviLinx is a Woman-Owned Business and is HUBZone certified.
The SaviLinx Difference
• Infrastructure Agility: We can work within your infrastructure or develop a custom solution. We’re nimble and pivot when your needs change.
• Exceptional Talent: We hire the best people and invest in them. From custom training programs to a progressive advancement environment, our corporate culture is people-focused. That’s why our agent turnover is lower than others in the BPO industry, and that’s why our employees are customer engagement experts.
• Flexible Approach: We can help you during peak volume, for seasonal work, or year-round customer service.
• Rigorous Metrics: We develop custom SLAs and KPIs for you, continually measure and monitor performance across all channels, and provide regular reports. Our advanced contact center analytics offers in-depth insight into customer service. We have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding expectations.