Customer Service Representative – Long Term Temporary
We’re looking for people who want to make a difference.
New positions available to help people understand when they are eligible for a Covid vaccine, learn where they can receive one, and schedule appointments. You’ll answer questions via phone, email, and chat and provide people with the important information they need to fight Covid.
You can be a part of something bigger when you join the SaviLinx team.
- Full time, long-term temporary positions
- Benefits Eligible
- Train in our Caribou center
- Work from home (with proof of wired, high-speed internet access)
- We provide you with all equipment and training
- Work for a local Maine company in our brand-new Caribou office
Learn more about our open positions and apply here:
Every Team Member at SaviLinx embodies our core values:
- Every single interaction is important and meaningful and demonstrates responsiveness to employees and customers
- Creates an inspiring, passionate culture in the spirit of teamwork
- Empowers creativity to bring forward innovative solutions, relentlessly striving to improve what we do.
- Operates with respect and integrity in every way earning the trust of employees and customers alike.
Job Location: Work from home and report to our center in Caribou, ME. Must be within reasonable driving distance of Caribou.