Customer Service Representatives
It’s time to make a difference. Join SaviLinx today to do meaningful work helping people.
Our Customer Service Representatives work in dedicated teams to provide empathetic and professional customer service via the phone, email, and chat. You’ll use a variety of computer technologies and databases to help people and families access services and benefits. If you like a fast-paced environment with great team support, SaviLinx is a great fit for you! Start your career Helping People now!
Apply now for positions for a state contract that are:
- Full time, permanent positions
- Benefits Eligible
- Work from home – we provide you with all equipment and training
- Reporting to our Lawrence, MA office
- Bilingual (English-Spanish and/or English/Portuguese) a plus
HIRING NOW STATE-WIDE: Candidates must be within a one-hour drive of Lawrence, MA and have a high-speed wired internet connection to work from home.
Learn more about these positions and apply here:
Apply From Any Town in Massachusetts:
Every Team Member at SaviLinx embodies our core values:
- Every single interaction is important and meaningful and demonstrates responsiveness to employees and customers
- Creates an inspiring, passionate culture in the spirit of teamwork
- Empowers creativity to bring forward innovative solutions, relentlessly striving to improve what we do.
- Operates with respect and integrity in every way earning the trust of employees and customers alike.